Saturday, January 26, 2013

When You Have Much to Say But Don't Know Where to Start


I really have no idea how to start this blog. I have some things I want to blog about, but I need some kind of opener, like a post that kicks off this page. I've never been a blogger, though I tried it several times at different periods in my life. This time is different because my friend spent so many hours editing the picture of the open book that by not using this blog would be unkind, unthankfully rude, and just plain mean of me.  Anyway, I tried writing a thousand openers but nothing seemed good enough, so I thought the best approach would be to just say that I have no idea what to blog about and post that. So here we go: my first blog post. And may future posts be more, well, more anything than just me saying over and over that I don’t know what to blog about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment